Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Introductions
Hello Everyone! My name is Dusty. At least, I think that’s my name. The woman who created me hasn’t exactly made up her mind yet.
As you might be able to tell from my very handsome selfie, I’m a Golem. A small and rather unfinished Golem (thanks to my very ‘focused’ creator) but a Golem never the less. I am the Mascot for Golem Head Games. What ‘IS’ Golem Head Games? Well it’s a store, a gaming community, a tournament hall, a friendly place… Or should I say; “Will be..”
You see, this place is not yet finished. Much like myself, it’s still being built. The creators behind Golem Head are putting a lot of effort and time into meeting a Fall deadline. I myself will be featured on merchandise, comics, and these blogs! So I hope you will join us as we build Kentucky’s most fantastic gaming place. I’m sure excited! If I had a mouth, I might even shout!
Golem Head Games will be more than just a store with a few tables and chairs. We’re looking to build a true community! With community Blogs, Comics, Even a place for those RPers to share stories and art. It’s a place where Beginner Magic players can learn from Veterans, and where winning is more than just a couple booster packs and a promo card.
Our flagship store will be opening in Bowling Green KY. If you’re in the area, we hope you’ll join us. If not, our Online Store will also be available, along with the Online Community, Live Streams and other cool stuff!
I’ll post more about the progress of the store as it happens. Maybe even some nifty pictures! Until then, Play well!
~Dusty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment